- Gained Aesthetic Value
Students achieve aesthetic through creative play, just like a child uses their imagination all the time engaging in creative play at home, or playground with or without their friends. It is the imagined reality that transfers the child to a different place, time, and feeling on a moment to moment basis, thus developing aesthetic value in them. Knowledge is increase and students gain respect and appreciation for art and art work. Imagination is a key part of every human being’s psyche.
- Increased Communications Skills
Why are good communication skills important for theatre students? Excellent communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal, are needed throughout the perioperative experience to ease anxiety students may feel during a performance. It gives them the confidence to say and do. Effective communication can improve the quality of your life and social relationships resulting more productive and rewarding time spent with others.
- Increased Confidence and Self-awareness
Self-confidence is one of the most important skills that parents and teachers can encourage in students of all ages. Students who possess self-confidence are more likely to:
- Develop healthy, long-lasting friendships.
- Perform well in school and extracurricular activities.
- Assume leadership roles.
- Demonstrate persistence in and out of school.
- Try new activities.
- Resist negative peer-pressure.
- Improved Social Skills
All humans were born to be socialize, therefore it must be a part of their learning experiences. Using theatre art techniques is an effective tool for increasing social skills in students.
5. Increased Motivation and Inspiration
Studies have shown that success rates in children increase when they are active participants in any drama activity. They are motivated to read literature from a different perspective, they are also encouraged to listen and participate in the lesson or activity presented. They are motivated to re-act characters within the script or literature over and over. Students are:
- Inspire by their own personal growth.
- Inspired by the long lasting genuine relationships made in the process.
- Motivate learning in all aspect of their personal education and development.
- Motivate them to read Literature from other cultural.
- Inspire positive behavior modeled by your peers